Janney is comprised of two businesses, our Private Client Group and Capital Markets. Both are supported by a variety of specialists, investment professionals and departments in our corporate headquarters.
About Janney Montgomery Scott
Janney Montgomery Scott provides comprehensive financial advice and superior service to individual, corporate and institutional investors. A full-service, financial services firm, Janney is committed to providing our clients advice through a wealth management approach by focusing on the delivery of strategic financial plans that utilize a variety of financial products and services best suited to help clients meet their financial goals.
Janney is equally committed to providing our corporate, institutional and governmental clients objective advice for the successful execution of their unique business plans. Janney is an independently operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company.
To be the highest standard of success in financial relationships.
Janney at a Glance
• Established in 1832, Janney holds the second-oldest membership to the New York Stock Exchange
• Established and experienced management team
• More than 1,750 employees
• Over 700 Private Client Group Financial Advisors
• Over 200 Capital Markets professionals
• Janney is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and Securities Investor Protection Corporation
• Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA
• Private Client offices along the east coast and as far west as Ohio
• Seven (7) major Capital Markets offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Boston, San Francisco, Hartford, Chicago and Dallas
• Owned by the Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company
To learn about the professional background, business practices, and conduct of FINRA member firms or their financial professionals, visit FINRA’s BrokerCheck website: http://brokercheck.finra.org/
© 2017 Janney Montgomery Scott LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Member: NYSE, FINRA, SIPC