Janney offers various types of accounts and services to help you move toward your financial and investment goals. Certain charges may apply to these different types of accounts and services.
Below is an overview of customary account and client service fees as of July 14, 2014. Your Financial Advisor can also provide you with a copy.
1. In the event sufficient funds or securities are not received for a trade by Settlement Date, Janney reserves the right to charge interest to the account from Settlement Date until full and final payment is made. The account will be charged an interest rate based upon Janney’s margin interest rate schedule for the balance. The interest rate that may be charged on such cash debit balance is subject to change without prior notice. Please contact your Financial Advisor or view additional information about the interest rate schedule on the Janney website at: www.janney.com/rates.
2. The Annual Account Maintenance Fee is waived for: Janney fee-based accounts; accounts that are part of a household* with greater than $50,000 in assets; Janney Custodial IRA accounts; Janney Advantage accounts; certain accounts holding annuity positions or non-networked mutual funds; and accounts opened less than one (1) year at the time the fee is charged in December.
3. The Janney Advantage Annual Fee is waived for: accounts that are part of a household* with greater than $500,000 in assets and Janney fee-based accounts. For households* with assets of between $250,000 and $500,000, the Janney Advantage Annual Fee for one account, the largest of the Janney Advantage® Accounts with Cash Management features, will be waived (all additional accounts will be assessed the $125 Annual Fee). Organizational Accounts may access the Janney Advantage Account through checks and are not eligible to receive a debit card(s) or participate in the Janney RewardsSM program.
4. The Janney Advantage Program will reimburse transaction fees assessed by an ATM’s owner. Fees assessed on foreign transactions will not be reimbursed.
5. Additional IRAs based upon Social Security number are reduced to $10. The annual IRA fee is waived for accounts that are part of a household* with greater than $500,000 in assets and Janney fee-based accounts.
6. Outside Investments are typically not permitted to be held in Janney Retirement Accounts or Janney Prototype Qualified Plan Accounts, and set-up requires approval by Janney based upon certain criteria.
7. For additional information regarding Transfer on Death (TOD) Accounts, please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the TOD form or contact your Financial Advisor.
* Janney Householding Definition
Janney households are used to determine the level of benefits and fee waivers that will be applied to Janney accounts. A household is defined as a group of accounts with the same mailing address or Social Security/Taxpayer Identification Number that are serviced by the same Financial Advisor or FA Team. A household can be “linked” to another household to receive certain benefits and fee waivers. The household with the largest asset balance will set the level of benefits and fee waivers for all accounts in the linked household group. Households can only be linked together if they are part of a family relationship, defined as accounts owned by a Grandparent, Parent, Child, or Grandchild of an account owner in the household with the largest asset balance. Balance and fee waivers are not determined by the combined assets of accounts in all linked households.
Some accounts, including qualified retirement plans and business accounts, may not be eligible to be included in a household. Households are set automatically by Janney. Linking households together is at the discretion of your Janney Financial Advisor. Fees will not be prorated or rebated.
Please note: Not all fees charged to accounts by Janney Montgomery Scott LLC will be waived, regardless of household asset balance.
© 2016 Janney Montgomery Scott LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Member: NYSE, FINRA, SIPC