The six Financial Advisors have shown a dedication to make a positive impact in the lives of their clients and within communities.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce that six Financial Advisors have been named to the Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-In-State list by Forbes.
“We’re proud to have a record number of Janney Financial Advisors recognized as Top Women Wealth Advisors. The distinction is a testament to the dedication and commitment these advisors have for making a positive impact in the lives of their clients and within their communities. Their efforts and achievements help pave the way for the next generation. We’re honored to support them and have them as part of our team,” said Jerry Lombard, President, Private Client Group.
The Financial Advisors recognized include:
- Kelly Conte - First Vice President/Financial Advisor, Conte and Wise Wealth Advisory Group
- Dawn Dupre – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, The Dupre Keating Group
- Binnie Footer – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, The Footer Financial Group
- Donna Judge – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, Judge-Trevethan Wealth Advisors
- Clare Schwemlein – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, The Schwemlein Group
- Sheila Shaffer – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, Shaffer Wealth Advisors
America’s Top Women Advisors ranking was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person, virtual and telephone due diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively, a major component of a ranking algorithm that includes: client impact, industry experience, review of best practices and compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, including: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. SHOOK’s research and rankings provide opinions intended to help investors choose the right financial advisor and are not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK Research receive compensation in exchange for placement on the ranking. For more information, please see www.SHOOKresearch.com. SHOOK is a registered trademark of SHOOK Research, LLC.
View the full list of Forbes' Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-In-State.