This is the sixth consecutive year each advisor has been named to the list.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce five Financial Advisors have been recognized as Top 1,200 State by State Advisors by Barron’s.
“Congratulations to the Financial Advisors who earned this prestigious recognition once again. These advisors deliver exceptional client service and exemplify our commitment to offer the highest standard of success in financial relationships. We’re honored to have them as part of our firm,” said Jerry Lombard, President, Private Client Group.
The Financial Advisors recognized include:
- Edward Blumenthal – Executive Vice President, Financial Advisor. Stedmark Partners.
- Mark Eskin – Executive Vice President, Financial Advisor. Stedmark Partners.
- Charles Noble III – Executive Vice President, Financial Advisor. Noble Wealth Advisors.
- Peter Sargent – Executive Vice President, Financial Advisor. Sargent Wealth Management.
- Allan Strange – Executive Vice President, Financial Advisor. The Strange Wealth Advisory Group.
The rankings are based on data provided by around 6,000 of the nation's most productive advisors. Factors included in the rankings: assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice, and philanthropic work. Investment performance isn't an explicit component because not all advisors have audited results and because performance figures often are influenced more by clients' risk tolerance than by an advisor's investment-picking abilities.
View this year’s full list of Barron’s Top 1,200 State by State Advisors here.