The certification recognizes employers that create an outstanding workplace experience.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, has earned a Great Place to Work® certification, which recognizes employers that create an outstanding employee experience. The prestigious recognition is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Janney.
This year, 85% of Janney employees said it’s a great place to work, compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. You can learn more about what our employees have to say about working at Janney here.
“Janney takes great pride in providing a culture that enables our employees to thrive and deliver superior service to our clients. This recognition is a testament to the emphasis and efforts our team places on fostering a great workplace environment for all,” said Tony Miller, Interim President. “We know that when our people succeed, our firm succeeds, and we’re best positioned to deliver the highest standard of success in financial relationships.”
Our firm offers a range of total benefits tailored to today’s workforce. Spanning healthcare and wellness, professional development, community involvement, among other areas, highlights include:
- Comprehensive health insurance options; leave benefits, including parental leave for all caregivers, adoption assistance, and short- and long-term disability; robust wellbeing programs; pet insurance; and financial benefits such as profit sharing, 401(K) match, and life insurance, to name a few.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion strategic focus areas which include targeted initiatives, ongoing education, training, resources, and workshops, as well as numerous Employee Resource Groups, a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council, conferences, and events.
- Professional development resources and initiatives, including advanced training on industry topics, leadership skills, career-specific tracks, mentorship programs, role-specific training, and small-group programs.
- Internal and external community engagement opportunities, including volunteer and partnership programs and events.
- Janney’s culture and boutique size allow our employees to collaborate and build relationships across the firm, creating a network of support and allowing them to grow personally and professionally.
The Great Place to Work® certification is based directly on employee feedback about their workplace experience. The certification is recognized worldwide by employees and employers alike and is the global benchmark for identifying and recognizing outstanding employee experience. Every year, more than 10,000 companies across 60 countries apply to get Great Place to Work-Certified.
Learn more about working at Janney here.