Janney Financial Advisors were recognized in four separate categories.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce 10 Financial Advisors have been named to AdvisorHub’s Advisors to Watch lists.
“These prestigious recognitions are a testament to the commitment of our Financial Advisors to exceed client expectations through personalized, comprehensive wealth management advice,” said Kevin Reed, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “The Financial Advisors recognized are leaders among their peers and represent the best of Janney.”
Overall, Janney Financial Advisors were recognized in four separate categories:
100 Advisors to Watch (over $1 billion in assets)
- Murray Carter, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, CSG Capital Partners.
- Joseph Chornyak Sr., Financial Advisor, Chornyak & Associates.
100 Advisors to Watch (under $1 billion in assets)
- Chad Kupreanik, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Carolina Wealth Advisors.
- Michael Porter, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Chesapeake Wealth Advisors.
50 Next Gen Advisors to Watch
- Melissa Garrett, Vice President/Wealth Management, The Strange Wealth Advisory Group.
100 Solo Advisors to Watch
- Jenny Daly, First Vice President/Wealth Management.
- Mac Lynch, First Vice President/Wealth Management, The Lynch Team.
200 Fast Growing Advisors
- David Jennings, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Phipps Jennings Wealth Management.
- Keith Livengood, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor, Livengood Strategic Wealth Advisors.
- Joshua Scheinker, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor, Scheinker Legacy Wealth Advisors.
The 2023 AdvisorHub “Advisors to Watch” award was announced in June 2023. Data as of 12/31/2021 and 12/31/2022 was provided and considered for this award. The ranking recognizes advisors across the country for their quality of practice, professionalism, character and community involvement. Criteria considered included: assets under management, production/revenue, team size and more. The financial advisor does not pay a fee to be considered for or to receive this award. This award does not evaluate the quality of services provided to clients. This is not indicative of this financial advisor’s future performance.
View the full list of Advisors to Watch.