The certification recognizes employers that create an outstanding workplace experience.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, has been certified as a Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year. The certification recognizes employers that create an outstanding employee experience and is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Janney.
“We’re proud to receive this prestigious recognition twice in a row, with our employees strongly endorsing Janney as a great place to work and our survey scores improving even further. Our commitment to an inclusive culture for everyone allows our employees to thrive and deliver superior service to our clients,” said Margolit Hillsberg, Chief Human Resources Officer. “Over the last year, we continued this commitment through new initiatives based on employee feedback, including creating a charitable match program, expanding learning and recognition opportunities, reviewing our total rewards strategy, and revamping employee and manager development.”
Janney offers a range of total benefits tailored to today’s workforce. Spanning healthcare and wellness, professional development, community involvement, among other areas, highlights include:
- Comprehensive health insurance options; leave benefits, including parental leave for all caregivers, adoption assistance, and short- and long-term disability; robust wellbeing programs; pet insurance; and financial benefits such as profit sharing, 401(K) match, and life insurance, to name a few.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion strategic focus areas which include targeted initiatives, ongoing education, training, resources, and workshops, as well as numerous Employee Resource Groups, a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council, conferences, and events.
- Professional development resources and initiatives, including advanced training on industry topics, leadership skills, career-specific tracks, mentorship programs, role-specific training, and small-group programs.
- Internal and external community engagement opportunities, including volunteer and partnership programs and events.
- Janney’s culture and boutique size allow our employees to collaborate and build relationships across the firm, creating a network of support and allowing them to grow personally and professionally.
The Great Place to Work® certification is based directly on employee feedback about their workplace experience. The certification is recognized worldwide by employees and employers alike and is the global benchmark for identifying and recognizing outstanding employee experience. Every year, more than 10,000 companies across 60 countries apply to get Great Place to Work-Certified.
Learn more about working at Janney here.