Recognitions exemplify Janney’s commitment to offering the highest standard of success in financial relationships.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce seven Financial Advisors have been named to AdvisorHub’s Advisors to Watch lists.
Overall, Janney Financial Advisors were recognized in four separate categories. The Financial Advisors recognized include:
50 Advisors to Watch (over $1 billion in assets)
- Joseph Chornyak, Sr., Chornyak & Associates.
25 Women Advisors to Watch
- Sheila Shaffer, Executive Vice President, Shaffer Wealth Advisors.
50 Solo Practices to Watch
- Jenny Daly, First Vice President.
- Steve Marshall, Executive Vice President, Marshall Family Wealth Management.
Fastest Growing Advisors to Watch
- Murray Carter, Executive Vice President, CSG Capital Partners.
- Thomas Gayer IV, Financial Advisor, SWFL Generational Wealth Management.
- Keith Livengood, Executive Vice President, Livengood Strategic Wealth Advisors.
In compiling its inaugural lists of Advisors to Watch, AdvisorHub received nominations from more than 189 firms and individual RIAs. Nominees were required to have a minimum of seven years’ experience, $100m minimum AUM, and a clean regulatory record. Advisors were ranked on the size and makeup of their practice; year-over-year growth; and professionalism and character. AdvisorHub does not receive compensation in exchange for placement on the ranking.
The ranking criteria is broken into three main categories: Scope of practice measured by assets, production, and level of service; growth of practice consisting of year-over-year growth in assets, households, and production; and lastly, professionalism which includes regulatory record, community service, and team diversity. View the full lists of Advisors to Watch.