Listen to the latest developments in the fixed income and equity markets from our Investment Strategy Group.
In this podcast, Market Strategist Gregory Drahuschak speaks with Guy LeBas, Chief Fixed Income Strategist, and Mark Luschini, Chief Investment Strategist, to discuss the latest developments in the fixed income and equity markets.
Topics covered include:
• Effect of supply and demand imbalance on inflation
• Increased interest rate volatility following central banks’ response to inflation
• Impact of supply chain bottlenecks on the stock market
• Outlook for consumer spending and positive economic activity
• Opportunities in the fixed income and equity markets