We are pleased to announce 51 Janney teams have been recognized as Best-in-State Wealth Management Teams by Forbes.
“Congratulations to the Janney teams receiving this prestigious recognition, which is a testament to their commitment to providing a comprehensive wealth management experience to meet the needs of their clients. The teams represent the best of our
industry, and we’re proud to have them at Janney,” said Kevin Reed, President of the firm’s Private Client Group.
The Janney teams recognized include:
- Capital Wealth Advisors; West Hartford, Connecticut.
- Carolina Wealth Advisors; Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Chesapeake Wealth Advisors; Greenville and Lewis, Delaware
- Chornyak & Associates; Columbus, Ohio.
- Colony Wealth Advisors; Garden City and Hauppauge, New York.
- Evans/Linden Wealth Management Group; Marlton, New Jersey.
- Fayette Legacy Partners; Uniontown, Pennsylvania.
- Frank A. Weckenman & Sons; Yardley, Pennsylvania.
- Glastonbury Wealth Management; Glastonbury, Mystic, and West Hartford Connecticut.
- Haupt Wealth Management; Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Hoey Hecht Wealth Management; Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
- Jones Advisory Group; Naples, Florida and Washington, D.C.
- Judge-Trevethan Wealth Advisors; Glastonbury and Westbrook, Connecticut.
- Kerr Wealth Advisors; Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
- Kingston Retirement Group; Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- Lagana Wealth Advisory Group; Hazleton Township, Pennsylvania.
- Lancaster Wealth Group; Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Legacy Wealth Advisors; Boca Raton, Florida.
- Livengood Strategic Wealth Advisors; Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Marshall Family Wealth Management; Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- MCH Wealth Management; Lewes, Delaware.
- MD Wealth Management; Franklin, Tennessee.
- MDM Wealth Management; Cincinnati.
- Nehrbas Wealth Management; Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
- Oak Creek Wealth Advisors; Raleigh, North Carolina.
- QL Wealth Advisors; Baltimore.
- Rachlin and Rachlin; Toms River, New Jersey.
- RCR Wealth Advisors; Towson, Maryland.
- Scheinker Legacy Wealth Advisors; Baltimore.
- Seaport Wealth Management; Mystic and West Hartford, Connecticut.
- Shaffer Wealth Advisors; Washington, D.C.
- Starr/Barth Wealth Management; Sewickley, Pennsylvania.
- Stedmark Partners; Philadelphia .
- Strange Wealth Advisory Group; Richmond, Virginia.
- SWFL Generational Wealth Management; Naples and Sarasota, Florida.
- The AMP Wealth Management Group; Miami.
- The Buikema, Oursler, Morse Financial Team; Battle Creek, Michigan.
- The Croonquist Group; Hackensack, New Jersey.
- The Flaherty Cummings Group; Providence, Rhode Island.
- The Footer Financial Group; Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
- The Honan Group; Portland, Maine.
- The Hunt/Vilsack Wealth Management Group; Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
- The Lindbloom Group; Richmond, Virginia.
- The McNamara Investment Group; Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
- The Schwemlein Wealth Management Group; Chillicothe, Ohio.
- The Simmons Point Group; Garden City and Riverhead, New York.
- The Tango Group; Bedminster, New Jersey.
- The Velnoskey Wealth Management Group; Westminster, Maryland.
- Towson Partners Wealth Management; Towson, Maryland.
- Vestra Financial Partners; Bethlehem and Yardley, Pennsylvania.
- Willett, Phelan, Myers & Rodts Wealth Management Group; Atlanta and Duluth, Georgia
View the full list of Forbes’ Best-in-State Wealth Management Teams.
Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Management Teams
Data provided by SHOOK® Research, LLC. Data as of 3/31/22
Source: Forbes.com. Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Management Teams ranking was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person, virtual and telephone due diligence meetings and a ranking algorithm that includes: a measure of each team’s best practices, client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, including: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. SHOOK’s research and rankings provide opinions intended to help investors choose the right financial advisor and team, and are not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK Research receive compensation in exchange for placement on the ranking. For more information, please see www.SHOOKresearch.com. SHOOK is a registered trademark of SHOOK Research, LLC.