PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce six Financial Advisors have been named Top 1,200 State by State Advisors by Barron’s.
“Congratulations to the six Financial Advisors for receiving this prestigious recognition,” said Kevin Reed, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “These advisors have an unwavering commitment to providing clients with a hyper-personalized, best-in-class wealth management experience. They are leaders among their peers and I am proud to support them on a daily basis.”
The Financial Advisors recognized include:
- Edward Blumenthal, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management. Stedmark Partners.
- Joseph Chornyak Sr., Financial Advisor. Chornyak & Associates.
- Mark Eskin, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management. Stedmark Partners.
- Charles Noble III, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management. Noble Wealth Advisors.
- Peter Sargent, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management. Sargent Wealth Management.
- Allan Strange, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management. The Strange Wealth Advisory Group.
The rankings are based on data provided by around 6,000 of the nation's most productive advisors. Factors included in the rankings: assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice, and philanthropic work. Investment performance isn't an explicit component because not all advisors have audited results and because performance figures often are influenced more by clients' risk tolerance than by an advisor's investment-picking abilities. The rankings are meant as a starting point for clients looking for an advisor—a first-pass vetting that can help investors narrow a search. Every advisor will have his or her own approach to investing, financial planning, and other services. Clients are encouraged to approach a search for an advisor the way they would a search for a doctor—interviewing multiple professionals and getting opinions from multiple third parties.
View the full list of Barron’s Top 1,200 State by State Advisors.