PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce 10 Financial Advisors have been named Best-In-State Next-Gen Wealth Advisors by Forbes.
The Financial Advisors recognized include:
- Chris Borden, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Stedmark Partners.
- Erik Fromm, Vice President/Wealth Management, CSG Capital Partners.
- Melissa Garrett, Vice President/Wealth Management, The Strange Wealth Advisory Group.
- Ryan Hamilton, Financial Advisor, Sargent Wealth Management.
- Jeremy Lambert, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Chesapeake Wealth Advisors.
- Charles Princiotto, Vice President/Wealth Management, Battery Park Financial Partners.
- Logan Reed, Executive Vice President/ Wealth Management, Shoreline Investment Partners.
- Andrea Robertson, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Johnson Wealth Management.
- Craig Sherrer, Vice President/Wealth Management, The Simmons Point Group.
- Alex Vlahos, Financial Advisor/Wealth Management, The Sampson Wealth Advisory Group.
“Congratulations to these advisors for receiving this prestigious recognition. They represent the future of our industry for their unwavering commitment to providing clients with a hyper-personalized, best-in-class wealth management experience,” said Kevin Reed, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “I’m proud they represent Janney and look forward to supporting their continued growth in the years ahead.”
The Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors rankings was developed by SHOOK Research. SHOOK considered advisors born in 1984 or later with a minimum 4 years as an advisor. Advisors have: built their own practices and lead their teams; joined teams and are viewed as future leadership; or a combination of both. Ranking algorithm is based on qualitative measures: telephone and in-person interviews to measure best practices. Also reviewed: client retention, industry experience, credentials, review of compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, such as: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and audited performance reports are rare. SHOOK’s research and rankings provide opinions intended to help investors choose the right financial advisor and are not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK Research receive compensation in exchange for placement on the ranking.
View the full list of Forbes’ Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors.