Janney welcomed 12 professionals to its Private Client Group in the second quarter of 2017.
PHILADELPHIA, PA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC (“Janney”), a leading full-service Wealth Management, Capital Markets, and Asset Management firm headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, welcomed 12 professionals to its Private Client Group in the second quarter of 2017. This includes nine experienced Financial Advisors entrusted to manage over $420 million in client assets.
- Lisa Cayer, Senior Registered Private Client Assistant, Mystic, CT
- Lisa Fouraker, Vice President / Wealth Management, Radnor, PA
- Beth Freeman, Financial Advisor, York, PA
- David Moss, Vice President / Wealth Management, Fairfield, CT
- Shane O'Brien, Vice President / Wealth Management, Mystic, CT
- Michael O'Flaherty, Senior Vice President/ Wealth Management, South Kingstown, RI
- Jesse Parks, Senior Vice President / Satellite Branch Manager, Goldsboro, NC
- Lindsay Pereguda, Senior Registered Private Client Assistant, Fairfield, CT
- Alice Royal, Senior Registered Private Client Assistant, Goldsboro, NC
- Joseph Sheehan, First Vice President / Wealth Management, Media, PA
- June Strunk, Executive Vice President / Wealth Management, Satellite Branch Manager, Mystic, CT
- Steve Victor, Senior Vice President / Wealth Management, Radnor, PA
“Janney is proud to welcome these talented professionals and their clients to our offices throughout our East Coast footprint. Janney’s entrepreneurial culture provides advisors with the tools they need, while allowing them to draw on our vast experience to best meet the needs of their clients,” said Jerome F. Lombard, Jr., President, Janney Private Client Group.
Janney has over $73.6 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2017.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.