Janney announced the hiring of a local team entrusted with $350 million in client assets.
PHILADELPHIA, PA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC (“Janney”), a leading full-service wealth management, financial services, and investment banking firm headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, announced the hiring of a local team entrusted with $350 million in client assets. The Simmons Point Group, led by Gary T. Lukachinski, Michael P. Geisen, and Michael H. Oliver will be based out of Janney’s Hauppauge, NY branch office. They were formerly affiliated with Morgan Stanley.
“The veteran advisors of The Simmons Point Group have a proven track record of delivering superior financial advice and investment solutions to their clients,” said Patrick Maas, Complex Manager at Janney. “Their client-centric approach aligns perfectly with Janney’s core values and we are delighted that they have chosen us as their destination firm to best serve the needs of their clients.”
Team members include:
- Gary T. Lukachinski, CFP®, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management – Gary is a 29-year industry veteran. He is a Certified Financial PlannerTM and member of the not for profit Financial Planning Association, as well as its local Long Island chapter. Gary holds degrees in electrical engineering technology and business management and economics.
- Michael P. Geisen, Financial Advisor – Michael graduated from St. Joseph’s College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and has worked in the financial services industry since 1994.
- Michael H. Oliver, Associate Vice President/Wealth Management – Michael has over 18 years of financial services experience. He has completed his MBA and is currently pursuing the CFP® certification. He serves as Director of the North Fork Lacrosse Club.
- Cheryl R. Richuitti, Private Client Assistant – Cheryl attended Fairleigh Dickenson University and has over 25 years of experience in the financial services, technology, and electrical industries.
- Kenneth J. Howard, Private Client Assistant – Kenneth graduated from St. John’s University with a degree in Finance and assists the team with market and economic research.
Janney’s Hauppauge, NY branch office is located at 888 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite 505, Hauppauge, NY 11788.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more