Janney welcomed 45 professionals to its Private Client Group in the second quarter of 2018.
PHILADELPHIA, PA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC (“Janney”), a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, welcomed 45 professionals to its Private Client Group in the second quarter of 2018. This includes 19 experienced Financial Advisors, who advise on over $3.1 billion in assets held at the firm and in corporate retirement plans, and 29 support staff. Janney also opened two new branch offices in the second quarter in Florence, South Carolina and Riverhead, New York.
“As we close out the first half of 2018, I am proud to say that Janney is on pace with the record recruiting results we achieved in 2017,” said Jerry Lombard, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “Janney continues to attract
top notch advisors in key marketplaces throughout our footprint. Our culture and business objectives are to support our advisors by enabling them to provide an unwavering focus on meeting client needs. We believe this is what makes Janney a top destination
in the industry for advisors today.”
The Financial Advisors joining Janney in the second quarter includes three teams and 10 individual advisors, who are located in 12 branch offices across the firm’s footprint:
The Connors Team – New Haven, CT
- Leo Connors, Sr., Vice President/Wealth Management
- Leo Connors, Jr., Vice President/Wealth Management
Glasgow Wealth Management Group – Franklin, TN
- Stephen Evans, Financial Advisor
- Steven Glasgow, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management
- Jordan Sibler, Vice President/Wealth Management
Gormley Furlong Wealth Advisory Group – Newtown, PA
- Paul Furlong, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management
- Timothy Gormley, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management
- Kevin Keane, Vice President/Wealth Management
- Kathleen Zelenka, Vice President/Wealth Management
Additional hires include:
- Michael Federico, Vice President/Wealth Management, Towson, MD
- Eileen Keegan, Vice President/Wealth Management, Glastonbury, CT
- Thomas Leary, Vice President/Investments, Greenville, DE
- Matthew Loitz, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Glastonbury, CT
- Mario Medina, Financial Advisor, Miami, FL
- Steven Nicklas, Vice President/Investments, Satellite Branch Manager, Ponte Vedra, FL
- Edward Paskin, Vice President/Wealth Management, Boca Raton, FL
- Steven Perlman, First Vice President/Wealth Management, Boston, MA
- Craig Sherrer, Financial Advisor, Garden City, NY
- James Stephens, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Franklin, TN
Janney has over $80 billion in assets under advisement as of June 2018. Year to date, Janney has welcomed more than 80 new Private Client Group members, of which 30 are Financial Advisors.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.