Janney welcomed three and promoted six professionals to the firm’s Capital Markets Group in the first quarter of 2019.
PHILADELPHIA, PA. – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, welcomed three and promoted six professionals to the firm’s Capital Markets Group in the first quarter of 2019.
“I’m happy to welcome three experienced Capital Markets professionals to Janney, and am pleased that six of our talented employees were promoted this quarter. These promotions and new hires will strengthen our ability to serve our valued client
base, building on our superior service and execution capabilities,” said Joe Culley, Head of Capital Markets Group. “We also recently announced the acquisition of FIG Partners,
a strategic acquisition that deepens our sector expertise and supports the growth of both our Private Client and Capital Markets Groups.”
The Capital Markets new hires are located in three institutional offices across Janney’s footprint and strengthen the firm’s Investment Banking, Fixed Income, and Equities groups:
- Maria Palermo, Managing Director, Fixed Income Sales – New York
- Zachary Strauss, Analyst, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
- Harshil Thakkar, Associate, Equity Research – New York
- Tyler Batory, Promoted to Director, Equity Research – Philadelphia
- John Nelson, Promoted to Managing Director, Investment Banking – Baltimore
- Joseph Reichert, Promoted to Managing Director, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
- Andrew Spears, Promoted to Vice President, Investment Banking – Baltimore
- Julian Werebe, Promoted to Associate, Investment Banking – Baltimore
- Blaine Willenborg, Promoted to Associate, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.