Janney today announced that The Gansler Group, an eight-person advisory team with more than 75 years of combined experience, has joined the firm in Greenville, Delaware.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, financial services, and investment banking firm, today announced that The Gansler Group, an eight-person advisory team with more than 75 years of combined experience, has joined the firm in Greenville, Delaware.
The Financial Advisors joining Janney include Steve Gansler, Jr., Colin P. Burke, Gregory R. Powell, and Michael J. Johnson. They are joined by Katie L. Bear, Mackenzie P. Johnson, Morgan Scott, and Kevin Phillips. The Gansler Group was formerly affiliated with Merrill Lynch.
“We are thrilled to welcome a highly regarded team such as The Gansler Group to the Janney family,” said Vince Crognale, Complex Branch Manager. “Their collective knowledge and experience is a valuable addition to the firm, and further proof that leading financial advisors are seeking the benefits of Janney’s boutique and client-focused culture.”
“Since inception, excellent service has been the cornerstone of our model. Our guiding focus is to fully understand each client’s particular needs, concerns, and priorities. Janney’s reputation, stability, and responsiveness to client needs is a platform that enables us to best support our clients and continue the growth of our practice,” said Mr. Gansler.
About The Gansler Group:
- Steve Gansler, Jr., Senior Vice President/Wealth Management. Mr. Gansler began his career in the financial services industry in 2000. He received the Chartered Financial Consultant and the Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor designations through his studies at the UCLA Anderson School of Management, and also holds the Certified 401(k) professional designation. He studied Business Administration at Belmont Abbey College.
- Colin Burke, First Vice President/Wealth Management. Mr. Burke has over ten years of financial services industry experience, joining the Gansler Group in 2017. He is a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor and graduated from Lehigh University with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations.
- Gregory Powell, Vice President/Wealth Management. Mr. Powell has over 35 years of financial services experience. He holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor designations.
Michael Johnson, Vice President/Wealth Management. Mr. Johnson holds the Certified 401(k) Professional and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor designations. He holds a bachelor's degree in finance and a master's degree in business administration from Southern Illinois University.
- Katie L. Bear, Assistant Vice President/Wealth Management, Account Executive. Ms. Bear has over 15 years of industry experience and holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation. She is a graduate of the University of Delaware.
- Mackenzie Johnson, Private Client Associate. Ms. Johnson is a graduate of West Chester University where she earned a bachelor’s degree in business finance.
- Morgan Scott, Private Client Associate. Ms. Scott graduated from West Chester University with a double major in marketing and business management.
- Kevin Phillips, Financial Advisor Trainee. Mr. Phillips graduated from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania with a degree in marketing and professional writing.
Janney’s Greenville office is located at 20 Montchanin Road, Suite 120 Greenville, DE 19807.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.