Janney announced today that MCH Wealth Management, a five-person advisory team, has joined the firm in Lewes, Delaware.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, financial services, and investment banking firm, announced today that MCH Wealth Management, a five-person advisory team, has joined the firm in Lewes, Delaware.
The Financial Advisors joining Janney include Steven Cooper, Trey Hastings, Ronald Miller, and Oliver Beck. Private Client Associate Paula Sellers is also an integral member of the team.
MCH Wealth Management was formerly affiliated with Merrill Lynch. MCH Wealth Management continues Janney’s growth in Delaware. Earlier this month, The Gansler Group, an eight-person advisory team, joined the firm in Greenville. Previous additions include the Tidwell Wealth Advisor Group and Chesapeake Wealth Advisors. Since 2016, the firm has added 16 experienced advisors in Delaware, seven in Greenville and nine in Lewes.
“The addition of MCH Wealth Management is further testament to the value of Janney’s boutique and client-focused platform, as well as the overall strength of our team in Delaware. Their wealth management experience and commitment to the local community builds on the success of our office. We’re pleased to welcome MCH to the firm,” said Vince Crognale, Complex Manager.
“Our team prides itself on providing every client with personalized service and building strong, trust-based relationships with the people we serve,” said Mr. Cooper. “We are thrilled to join a firm with values that match our own and a platform that enables us to best support our clients.”
About MCH Wealth Management:
- Steven Cooper, Vice President/Wealth Management: Mr. Cooper has over 20 years of experience assisting clients with their personal and business finances using asset allocation and wealth management strategies. He is a Certified
Financial Planner™. Mr. Cooper graduated magna cum laude from Lafayette College with a bachelor’s degree in economics and business. He also obtained his MBA in finance and applied economics from the University of Rochester.
- Trey Hastings, Vice President/Wealth Management: Mr. Hastings is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and has nearly 20 years of wealth management experience. He graduated from the University of Delaware and holds an
MBA from Wilmington University.
- Ronald Miller, Vice President/Wealth Management: Mr. Miller holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation and takes an active role with the understanding of market trends and economic conditions. Mr. Miller
graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and also studied at the London School of Economics.
- Oliver Beck, Financial Advisor: Mr. Beck joined the team in 2015 as head of technology. Before joining MCH Wealth Management, he was a law clerk at Tunnell & Raysor, P.A. in Georgetown, Delaware. He graduated from the
University of Delaware with a degree in political science, a concentration in international political economy, and a minor in economics.
- Paula Sellers, Private Client Associate: Ms. Sellers joined the team as Private Client Associate in 2006. She previously worked as an Internal Insurance Agent for Liberty Mutual for 23 years.
Janney’s Lewes office is located at 12001 Old Vine Blvd. #106, Lewes, DE 19958.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more