Janney added 19 Financial Advisors who advise on more than $1.3 billion in client assets to its Private Client Group in the second quarter of 2019.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, added 19 Financial Advisors who advise on more than $1.3 billion in client assets to its Private Client Group in the second quarter of 2019.
“Our ability to continually attract leading financial advisors is a testament to the benefits of our personalized platform, client-focused culture, and financial stability,” said Jerry Lombard, President, Private Client Group. “We’re pleased to welcome our new team members and look forward to supporting them and their clients.”
Year to date, Janney has welcomed 33 Financial Advisors with nearly $2.5 billion in assets, and over 230 Financial Advisors since 2015. The firm has more than $90 billion in assets under advisement as of June 30, 2019.
Janney’s new Private Client Group employees include four teams, eight individual advisors, two Account Executives, four Private Client Associates, and are located in 10 branch offices. The additions include:
The Gansler Group – Greenville, Delaware
- Steve Gansler, Jr., Senior Vice President/Wealth Management
- Colin Burke, First Vice President/Wealth Management
- Gregory Powell, Vice President/Wealth Management
- Michael Johnson, Vice President/Wealth Management
- Katie L. Bear, Assistant Vice President/Wealth Management, Account Executive
- Mackenzie Johnson, Private Client Associate o Morgan Scott, Private Client Associate
- Kevin Phillips, Financial Advisor Trainee
MCH Wealth Management – Lewes, Delaware
- Steven Cooper, Vice President/Wealth Management
- Trey Hastings, Vice President/Wealth Management
- Ronald Miller, Vice President/Wealth Management
- Oliver Beck, Financial Advisor
- Paula Sellers, Private Client Associate
Schultz Wealth Management – Atlanta
- Jeff Schultz, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management.
- Kevin McKane, Account Executive
- Allison Odenthal, Senior Registered Private Client Associate
Somers Wealth Management – Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Lisa Somers, First Vice President/Wealth Management
- Brenda Somers, Financial Advisor
- Cody Demmel, Financial Advisor – Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Christos Dikos, Vice President/Wealth Management – Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Julie Knight, First Vice President/Wealth Management – Allentown, Pennsylvania
- William Sewell, Senior Vice President and Complex Manager – North Carolina
- David Leavitt, Financial Advisor – Ponte Vedra, Florida
- Brett Vetensky, Senior Vice President/Investments – Garden City, New York
- Kenneth Wapnitsky, Vice President/Wealth Management – Fairfield, Connecticut
- Mark Willoughby, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management – Franklin, Tennessee
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.