Janney welcomed 10 professionals to the firm’s Capital Markets Group in the third quarter of 2019.
PHILADELPHIA —Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading
full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, welcomed 10 professionals to the firm’s Capital Markets Group in the third quarter of 2019.
“The addition of these talented professionals strengthens our institutional presence in a number of key markets and further enhances our service and execution capabilities for retail and institutional clients,” said Joe Culley, Head of Capital Markets Group. “The third quarter was a continuation of our strategy of disciplined growth. I am delighted to welcome these highly-qualified individuals to Janney.”
Janney has more than 200 capital markets professionals providing investment banking, equity, and fixed income expertise to corporate, institutional, and municipal clients across the United States.
The new hires in the Capital Markets Group include:
- Adam Atherton, Managing Director/Equity Salesperson, Institutional Equity Sales – Boston
- Anthony Bello, Equity Salesperson, Institutional Equity Sales – Atlanta
- Christopher Colao, Equity Salesperson, Institutional Equity Sales – New York
- Jon Feikens, Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
- Anna Hawkins, Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Banking – Atlanta
- Michelle He, Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
- Jonathan Jenkins, Equity Research Associate, Equity Research – Philadelphia
- Evan Riddell, Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
- Jeffrey Sikorsky, Fixed Income Trading Associate, Fixed Income Trading – New York
- Yunqian (Selena) Xia, Equity Research Associate, Equity Research – Atlanta
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more