Janney has announced the addition of The Dupre Keating Group, a five-person, all-women advisory team formerly affiliated with Morgan Stanley to its office located in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
PHILADELPHIA –Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading
full-service wealth management, financial services, and investment banking firm, has announced the addition of The Dupre Keating Group, a five-person, all-women advisory team formerly affiliated with Morgan Stanley to its office located in Berwyn,
Pennsylvania. The team will also have a presence in Janney’s Lewes, Delaware office.
The team is led by Financial Advisors Dawn Dupre, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, and Megan Keating, First Vice President/Wealth Management. They are joined by Financial Advisors Mary Anne Perrone and Sarah Smith as well as Senior Registered Private Client Associate Kathleen Fisher, a longtime associate.
“We’re thrilled to welcome The Dupre Keating Group to the firm. Their highly personalized approach to help clients achieve their goals will be a valuable addition to our team. As we continue to foster a culture focused on our clients and values, this experienced and progressive team will further enhance those efforts,” said Jerry Lombard, President of the firm’s Private Client Group.
“High-touch personal relationships with clients are at the center of our business. Janney’s client-driven, people-first, and inclusive philosophy aligns seamlessly with our team. Their platform and support will help us continue to deepen client relationships and better serve them,” said Dupre.
About The Dupre Keating Group:
- Dawn Dupre, Financial Advisor, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management. Dawn has more than 25 years of experience serving as both an executive and advisor to high net worth individuals and families. She completed the Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor program from the College of Financial Planning, and holds a Bachelor of Science in finance from Nicholls State University. Earlier in her career, she served as an Executive Vice President of Citizens Financial Group and President of CCO Investments, its full service brokerage and investment advisor unit.
- Megan Keating, Financial Advisor, First Vice President/Wealth Management. For nearly 20 years, Megan has worked with affluent families to create long term, multigenerational strategies to help achieve their life goals and secure their legacies. She holds the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor designations from the College of Financial Planning. She earned her MBA and Bachelor of Science from Drexel University.
- Mary Anne Perrone, Financial Advisor, Vice President/Wealth Management. Mary Anne brings her 40 years’ experience to help clients with income generating investments, alternative strategies, and financial planning. She graduated from Widener University.
- Sarah Smith, Financial Advisor, Vice President/Wealth Management. Sarah is responsible for financial planning, portfolio analysis and various marketing efforts, focusing on younger and emerging-wealth clients. She holds the Certified Financial Planner® designation and graduated from Cornell University.
- Kathleen Fisher, Senior Registered Private Client Associate. Kathleen supervises the administrative details for the team, overseeing the day-to-day operations. With more than 25 years of experience, she has in-depth knowledge of brokerage operations and supports both the administrative and sales sides of the business.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.