Janney welcomed four and promoted four professionals to the firm’s Capital Markets Group in the fourth quarter of 2019.
PHILADELPHIA –Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading
full-service wealth management, financial services, and investment banking firm, welcomed four and promoted four professionals to the firm’s Capital Markets Group in the fourth quarter of 2019.
“We continue to make significant investments in the resources and capabilities we offer our clients, which includes adding and retaining top talent to our team,” said Joe Culley, Head of Janney’s Capital Markets Group. “These highly-qualified individuals enhance our ability to provide superior service, advice, and execution to our valued client base.”
The new hires are located in Janney’s New York and Denver offices and strengthen the firm’s Equity Capital Markets and Fixed Income groups.
- Evan Arrowsmith, Director, Fixed Income Sales – Denver
- Emily Berry, Associate, Public Finance – New York
- Philip Dauber, Director, Institutional Equity Trading – New York
- Stephen Dodd, Director, Fixed Income Sales – New York
- Joseph Anzur, Associate, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
- Houda Ferradji, Associate, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
- Thomas Hohenstein, Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Capital Markets Group – Philadelphia
- Adam Markiewicz, Associate, Investment Banking – Philadelphia
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more