With the news around COVID-19 (coronavirus), we know you may have questions about the steps Janney takes to ensure we continue to provide superior client service and the support you need.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Business Continuity Plan. Janney actively maintains a business continuity policy and plan to respond to any potential disruption of business operations. The plan is designed to safeguard the safety and health of our employees, clients and partners; securely protect both firm and client data and information; and ensure that procedures are in place to quickly assess, recover, and resume operations—allowing Janney to maintain consistent client service.
- Cross-Functional Team. Janney has assembled a cross-functional team to closely monitor the Covid-19 (coronavirus) situation and ensure employee and client safety and business operation continuity. The team is dedicated to directly and centrally address our business operations and our employee and client experience. This team manages the delivery of regular firm, client and business partner communications as needed and recommends courses of action as appropriate.
- Remote Access Capabilities. In the event employees must work from home or an office is closed, our employees and offices are equipped with the required technology and support to work remotely and remain ready and available to assist. We also employ routine testing of backup access to all systems, procedures and staff members.
- Health and Safety. We have taken - and will continue to take - all necessary precautionary and preventative measures, following the advice of public health officials, to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, clients and partners in all office locations.
- Online Account Access. Janney’s secure client portal, Online Access, remains an easy way for clients to not only see their account values and financial plan, but provides you 24/7 access to read our latest market commentary and insights, as well as correspond with us directly through secure messaging within the site. Many other personal financial management tools are also available online. If you have not yet registered for Online Access, you can do so today www.myjanney.com.
Our business operations are open and we remain available to support you as needed.