PHILADELPHIA –Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading
full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, announced the addition of five Financial Advisors in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
The Financial Advisors joining the firm are Jeff Sellers, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management; Greg Young, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management; Jack Gary III, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management; Brian Gary; and Beth Young. They are also joined by Registered Private Client Associates Michelle Buczek, Jennifer Cutolo, and Marjo Ylipelkonen. The individuals were formerly affiliated with Raymond James.
“We are thrilled to welcome these highly regarded Financial Advisors to Janney. Their personalized wealth management approach is an excellent value-add to their clients and our culture. We look forward to supporting them as we continue our growth in the South Florida region,” said Thomas Urban, Complex Manager and Senior Vice President.
“Janney’s reputation and stability are a perfect fit to help support our clients, and grow our business in the current environment. Their people-first approach, coupled with a strong platform and resources will allow us to continue to serve our clients, while deepening and expanding existing relationships,” said Mr. Sellers.
The financial professionals joining Janney include:
- Jeff Sellers, Financial Advisor, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management – Jeff has more than 30 years of experience, utilizing a wealth management process that incorporates asset allocation and risk management to help families accomplish their investing and personal goals. Prior to Janney, he served at Raymond James and J.B. Hanauer & Co. Jeff has earned the Wealth Management Specialist and Accredited Asset Management Specialist designations. He received his bachelor’s degree from Tampa College.
- Greg Young, Financial Advisor, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management – Greg has nearly 25 years of experience, analyzing client needs and using a detail-oriented approach to create comprehensive, effective financial plans for high-net-worth clients. He began his career at Guy F. Atkinson Co. before starting his own real estate investment company, and later working for a national financial services firm. Prior to joining Janney, Greg most recently served at Raymond James. He has earned the Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Investment Management Analyst professional designations. He studied accounting at Anderson University, finance at the Moore School at the University of South Carolina and received his postgraduate degree in management from Clemson University.
- Jack Gary III, Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management – Jack brings more than 50 years of experience and has built a diverse client base by leveraging his deep industry understanding to help clients manage and maintain their investment needs. Prior to Janney, he most recently held positions at Raymond James. He also served at Francis I. DuPont PaineWebber, First National Bank, and Crown Financial. He holds Series 12 and 40 licenses, is an Accredited Asset Management Specialist and earned a Wealth Management Certification. Jack graduated from the University of Virginia with a bachelor’s degree in finance and served in the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Brian Gary, Financial Advisor – Brian leverages his market knowledge, as well as analytical and service skills to assist and support clients. He is Series 7 and 66 licensed, a designated Accredited Asset Management Specialist. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Central Florida.
- Beth Young, Financial Advisor – Beth utilizes her project management and technical skills, coupled with her compassionate nature, to guide her clients toward achieving and maintaining financial independence. Prior to Janney, she served at Raymond James and Deloitte & Touche. She earned dual degrees in accounting and finance from the University of South Florida, and dual master’s degrees from the University of Tampa. Beth is a Certified Public Accountant, and holds her Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- Michelle Buczek, Registered Private Client Associate – Michelle has more than 20 years of experience, ensuring clients feel understood and taken care of. She acts as a liaison between the Financial Advisors and their clients. She is Series 7 licensed.
- Jennifer Cutolo, Senior Registered Private Client Associate – Jennifer brings more than 20 years of marketing service and operational experience to help provide exceptional support and service. She has received her Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional and Certified Fund Specialist designations, as well as Series 7, 66, and 9/10 licenses.
- Marjo Ylipelkonen, Senior Registered Private Client Associate – Marjo helps manage client and administrative operations. She holds a Series 7 license. She received her bachelor’s degree in business administration from Hofstra University.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more