Despite the pandemic and market volatility, Janney continues to grow.
PHILADELPHIA –Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading
full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce that 14 Financial Advisors joined the firm in the second quarter of 2020, adding more than $1.2 billion in assets under advisement to its Private Client
The additions follow the pace set in the first quarter of this year, when Janney welcomed 12 Financial Advisors. The firm has more than $92.3 billion in assets under advisement as of June 30, 2020.
“Despite the pandemic and heightened market volatility, we’re pleased that Janney’s stability, resources and platform continues to attract talented Financial Advisors,” said Jerry Lombard, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “We’re excited to welcome the newest additions to our team, and we’re looking forward to building on our momentum throughout the rest of the year.”
Janney’s new Private Client Group employees include three teams, four individual advisors, four Private Client Associates, one Financial Advisor Associate, and span eight branch offices.
The additions include:
- Begnaud Wealth Management Group – Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Gary Begnaud, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Amy Begnaud, Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Angela Gavin, Senior Registered Private Client Associate
- The Horne Rhyner Group – Cary, North Carolina
- Barry Horne, Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Jillian Rhyner, Financial Advisor
- Crossroads Wealth Planning Group – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Greg Young, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Jeff Sellers, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Jack Gary III, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Brian Gary, Financial Advisor
- Beth Young, Financial Advisor
- Jennifer Cutolo, Senior Registered Private Client Associate
- Marjo Ylipelkonen, Senior Registered Client Associate
- Michelle Buczek, Registered Private Client Associate
- Todd Bernstein, First Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor – Ponte Vedra, Florida
- Stephen Burleson, Financial Advisor Associate – Stuart, Florida
- Eric Eitel, Financial Advisor – Alexandria, Virginia
- Pat Ingrassia, First Vice President/Investments, Financial Advisor – Hauppauge, New York
- Selden Staples, First Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor – Pottstown, Pennsylvania
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more