Janney recruits added more than $860 million in assets under advisement to its Private Client Group.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce that eight Financial Advisors joined the firm in the third quarter of 2020,
adding more than $860 million in assets under advisement to its Private Client Group.
The additions follow a strong first half of the year when 26 Financial Advisors with more than $2.2 billion in assets joined the firm. Year to date, the firm has added 34 Financial Advisors with more than $3.1 billion in assets. Janney has more than $97.8 billion in assets under advisement as of September 30, 2020.
“We’re extremely proud that talented and experienced Financial Advisors continue to see the value in Janney’s personalized platform, client-focused culture, and financial stability,” said Jerry Lombard, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “We welcome our new team members and look forward to supporting them and their clients.”
Janney’s new Private Client Group team members include eight Financial Advisors, five Private Client Associates, and span six branch offices. The additions include:
- Hofer Family Wealth Advisors – Westbrook, Connecticut
- Garrett D. Hofer, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Kathryn Montana, Private Client Associate
- Ryan Walker, Private Client Associate
- McGovern Financial Management – Boston
- Gary McGovern, Senior Vice President/Investments, Financial Advisor
- The W Group – Mansfield, Ohio
- Thomas Wilson, First Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Josh White, Financial Advisor
- Stacy Wolford, Senior Registered Private Client Associate
- Luke Dowd, Financial Advisor – New York City
- F. Houghton Phillips II, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management,
Financial Advisor – Richmond, Virginia
- Shelli Staples, Private Client Associate
- Michelle Shuman, Registered Private Client Associate
- Stephen Krakower, Financial Advisor – Saratoga Springs, New York
- Paul Townsend, Financial Advisor – Battle Creek, Michigan
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more