Janney added more than $2 billion in assets under advisement in the first quarter of 2021.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce that 12 Financial Advisors joined the firm in the first quarter of 2021, adding more than $2 billion in assets under advisement to its Private Client Group.
The additions continue the firm’s strong recruiting efforts, following a successful 2020 where 43 Financial Advisors with more than $4 billion in assets joined the firm. Janney has more than $115 billion in assets under advisement as of March 31, 2021.
“We are pleased to add talented and experienced Financial Advisors to our firm and look forward to continuing our successful recruiting pace throughout this year,” said Jerry Lombard, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “Financial Advisors at Janney benefit from our size, which allows us to be nimble and pivot toward opportunities, as well as our financial strength, which provides a platform with breadth and depth of services equal to any firm in the industry.”
Additionally, Janney opened two new branch locations, including Duluth, Georgia following the firm’s growth and expansion in Greater Atlanta, as well as the West End area of Richmond, Virginia to more conveniently service the community in that region.
Janney’s new Private Client Group team members include 12 Financial Advisors, two Private Client Associates, and span eight branch offices. The additions include:
- Fox Wealth Management – Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
- Steven Fox – Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- The Kiessling Group – Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Allen Kiessling, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Courtney Kasenchak, Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- J.R. Confer, Financial Advisor
- Brandy Plocinski, Senior Registered Private Client Associate
- Cindy Hions-Dayoub, Wealth Planning Assistant/Wealth Management and Senior Registered Private Client Associate
- The Phelan and Myers Wealth Management Group – Duluth, Georgia
- Scott Phelan, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Kevin Myers, Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Mark Foley, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor – Boston
- Matthew Levy, First Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor – York, Pennsylvania
- Craig Lewis, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor – Boston
- Theodore Papadopoulos, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor – Garden City, New York
- Noel Simons, Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor – Charlotte, North Carolina
- William Simpson, Vice President/Investments, Financial Advisor – Stuart, Florida
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more