Janney added four Financial Advisors in Philadelphia formerly associated with Wells Fargo.
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, has announced the addition of four Financial Advisors in Philadelphia.
The Financial Advisors joining the firm include George MacKenzie, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management; Paul LoFurno, First Vice President/Wealth Management; Robert Cappelli, First Vice President/Wealth Management; and David Grahn, Vice President/Wealth Management. They were formerly associated with Wells Fargo.
“We’re excited to welcome George, Paul, Bob, and David to Janney. They have significant experience in working with their clients to achieve their goals, and we are pleased they have chosen Janney to help them to continue to deliver excellent client service,” said Thomas Simcik, Complex Manager and Senior Vice President.
About Janney’s New Financial Advisors:
- George MacKenzie, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management. George has 25 years of experience in the financial industry and has worked at Wells Fargo since 1999. Prior to that, George worked for First Union Capital Markets Corp and American Eagle Investments. George graduated from Penn State University and has series 7, 6, 63 and insurance licenses.
- Paul LoFurno, First Vice President/Wealth Management. Paul began his career in 1986 with Janney and now returns with nearly 35 years of total industry experience. After spending 13 years at Janney, Paul worked at Wells Fargo since 1998.
- Robert Cappelli, First Vice President/Wealth Management. After being named a premier advisor the past four years at Wells Fargo, Robert joins Janney with 16 years of experience in the industry. Prior to Wells Fargo, Robert worked for Morgan Stanley. Robert holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Saint Joseph’s University.
- David Grahn, Vice President/Wealth Management. After serving at Wells Fargo since 2000, David joins Janney with 37 years of experience in the industry. Prior to his time at Wells Fargo, David spent nine years with Janney from 1992-2000. David has also spent time with Prudential Securities and Thomas McKinnon.
- Jeanne Willits, Senior Registered Private Client Associate. Jeanne has worked in the financial industry for over 30 years and has series 7 and 63 licenses. In total, Jeanne spent 21 years at Wells Fargo.
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.
Contact us for more information
Corporate NewsRead more