Janney welcomes The Butera Jordan Bender Hendricks Group in Kingston, Pennsylvania
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, announced the addition of The Butera Jordan Bender Hendricks Group in Kingston, Pennsylvania. The team was formerly associated with Merrill Lynch.
The team is led by Financial Advisors Peter Butera, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management; Steven Jordan, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management; Brad Bender, Vice President/Wealth Management; and Mandie Hendricks, Vice President/Wealth Management. They are also joined by Private Client Associates Marcyanna Horvath and Tracy Smithnosky.
“Peter, Steve, Brad, Mandie, Marcy, and Tracy boast an impressive record of exceeding their clients’ expectations. We’re thrilled to welcome them to Janney. The team offers a combination of experience, process, and client commitment that helps forge successful, long-lasting relationships,” said Richard Kearney, Branch Office Manager.
About The Butera Jordan Bender Hendricks Group:
- Peter Butera, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management. Peter, who is a Certified Investment Management Analyst, has over 30 years of experience advising high-net-worth individuals, business owners, and corporate executives. He helps clients clarify their goals and develop investment strategies that align with their vision. He previously practiced as a CPA in public accounting for three years. He is an honors graduate of the University of Scranton in accounting.
- Steven Jordan, Senior Vice President/Wealth Management. Steve has been a Financial Advisor for select high net worth individuals and their families for over 20 years. His focus is on creating investment strategies and financial plans that bring insight and provide perspective to help simplify his clients’ financial lives. Prior to joining the business he worked in the private sector for 10 years as General Manager of a corporation and also served 8 years active duty in the United States Air Force in the Financial Management field. Steve holds an MBA from Embry-Riddle University, a B.S. in business administration from Husson College.
- Brad Bender, Vice President/Wealth Management. Brad focuses primarily on portfolio construction, retirement income planning, and estate planning services through a disciplined financial planning process. He is Certified Financial Planner ™ and a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor. Brad works with clients to develop customized investment portfolios, applying quantitative and analytical skills to help them advance their long- and short-term investment goals. Brad graduated from Penn State University with a degree in finance/information science.
- Mandie Hendricks, Vice President/Wealth Management. Mandie began her career in the financial services industry in 2009. She works with her clients to pursue a secure financial future and gain financial independence by motivating them to save and invest for the future. She is a Certified Financial Planner ™ and a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor. Mandie graduated from Bloomsburg University with a Bachelor’s degree in business management.
- Marcyanna Horvath, Private Client Associate. Marcy has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and handles all account and administrative duties as well as client relations. Marcy enjoys building meaningful relationships with clients and helping make their financial lives easier to manage. She provides attentive and personalized service to help our clients with day to day financial needs. Marcy is a graduate of Lackawanna College.
- Tracy Smithnosky, Private Client Associate. Tracy began her career in the financial services industry in 2003. She handles the administrative and service needs for our clients and team. In addition to handling transactional and account related needs, she brings a personal commitment to providing an exceptional client experience. Tracy graduated from Penn State University with a degree in business administration.
About Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Janney provides advice to individual, corporate, and institutional clients. Our expertise includes guidance about asset management, corporate and public finance, equity and fixed income investing, equity research, institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading, investment strategy, financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, public and private capital raising, portfolio management, retirement and income planning, and wealth management. Janney is an independently-operated subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, and Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Additional company information is available at www.janney.com.