Record number of Janney Financial Advisors receive the recognition
PHILADELPHIA – Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, a leading full-service wealth management, capital markets, and asset management firm, is pleased to announce a record number 10 Financial Advisors have been named Best-In-State Women Wealth Advisors by Forbes.
“We’re proud to have a record number of Janney Financial Advisors recognized as Best-in-State Women Wealth Advisors,” said Kevin Reed, President of the firm’s Private Client Group. “This award demonstrates their commitment exceeding client expectations by providing a comprehensive wealth management experience to help clients meet their goals.”
The Financial Advisors recognized include:
- Kelly Conte – First Vice President/Financial Advisor, Conte and Wise Wealth Advisory Group
- Jenny Daly – First Vice President/Financial Advisor, Jenny Daly
- Dawn Dupre – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, The Dupre Keating Group
- Binnie Footer – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, The Footer Financial Group
- Melissa Garrett – Vice President/Financial Advisor, The Strange Wealth Advisory Group
- Donna Judge – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, Judge-Trevethan Wealth Advisors
- Lorrie Riggs – First Vice President/Financial Advisor, Vestra Financial Partners
- Andrea Robertson – Senior Vice President/Financial Advisor, Johnson Wealth Management
- Clare Schwemlein – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, The Schwemlein Group
- Sheila Shaffer – Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor, Shaffer Wealth Advisors
View the full list of Forbes’ Best-in-State Women Wealth Advisors.
Data provided by SHOOK® Research, LLC. Data as of 9/30/22.
Source: Forbes.com (February, 2023). America’s Top Women Advisors and Top Women Wealth Advisors Best-In-State ranking was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person, virtual and telephone due diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively, a major component of a ranking algorithm that includes: client impact, industry experience, review of best practices and compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, including: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. SHOOK’s research and rankings provide opinions intended to help investors choose the right financial advisor and are not indicative of future performance or representative of any one client’s experience. Past performance is not an indication of future results. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK Research receive compensation in exchange for placement on the ranking. For more information, please see www.SHOOKresearch.com. SHOOK is a registered trademark of SHOOK Research, LLC.