Change to Janney Advantage RewardsSM Program as of December 31 2021
Effective December 31, 2021, Janney Advantage® accounts will no longer earn points based on debit card purchases or cash balances. Point balances available as of December 31, 2021 may be redeemed until expiration so long as your Janney
® account remains open. Points expire after three (3) years at the end of the quarter in which they are earned. All other Janney Advantage® features and benefits will remain the same.
About the Janney Advantage RewardsSM Program
Redeem your Janney Rewards points for air travel, luxurious hotel stays, merchandise, gift cards, eCertificates, and car rentals.
- Select from all major carriers including American Airlines, Delta and United
- No blackout dates
- No restrictions
- No roundtrip or Saturday night stay required
- No 21-day advance notice required
More than 110,000 hotels and resorts available worldwide
Choose from national brands like Avis®, Budget, Thrifty and more
Water enthusiasts, adventure chasers and cultural explorers can all find a vacation activity to enjoy
Choose from the best cruise lines for your at sea adventure
Packages to make vacation planning easy.
Redeem points for gift cards to your favorite merchants including Best Buy®, Bonefish Grill®, Lowe's®, Starbucks® and Target®.
Charity Gift Card
Your points can be used to do good by giving the gift of money to a local or national charity.
The rewards site will be updated every month with new and exciting merchandise for you to choose from like electronics, DVDs, jewelry, sporting equipment and toys, just to name a few.
We would like to offer our most unique clients the chance to fulfill their dreams by driving a racecar, flying in a hot air balloon, scuba diving or tasting some of the world’s best wines. To see all of the experiences that we can offer you check
out the website by logging into Janney Online Access!
Terms & Conditions
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC reserves the right to alter, change or terminate Janney Rewards at any time. This means that Janney Montgomery Scott may initiate changes impacting, for example, earning award points, mileage levels, rules for the use
of travel awards, continued availability of travel awards, blackout dates, limited seating for travel awards and features of special offers. Janney Montgomery Scott reserves the right to cancel any reservations or void any documents in connection
with such awards and travel arrangements. Janney Montgomery Scott reserves the right to disqualify Cardholders that have violated the redemption rules of Janney Rewards.
Neither Janney Montgomery Scott, nor any of its affiliates, nor cxLoyalty shall be liable for bodily harm and/or property damage that may result from the Cardholder's participation in Janney Rewards nor for the performance by the airlines of the ticketed
transportation or of any other travel supplier. Janney Montgomery Scott, nor any of its affiliates, does not guarantee the availability of any flight on any airline or seats on any such flight or the availability of any other travel item on the date
and location you chose. Janney Montgomery Scott, nor any of its affiliates, does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the goods and services by any supplier of travel, Gift Cards, or merchandise. Travel items are subject to the applicable rules
and restrictions. Lost or stolen or otherwise destroyed reward tickets, certificates or documents are not reusable or replaceable. Janney Montgomery Scott, nor any of its affiliates, makes no representations as to current or future tax consequences
regarding participation in Janney Rewards. Cardholders should consult their own tax advisor for more information
Participation is restricted to individuals and U.S. account holders only. Corporations, trusts, partnerships and similar accounts, and individuals maintaining an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or other retirement accounts are not eligible to participate.
Janney reserves the right to terminate your Janney Advantage Account at any time.
Once a Cardholder's VISA Platinum Debit Card or Janney Rewards Account is terminated, points will no longer be valid. The definition of termination is located in the Janney Advantage Terms and Conditions that is sent to the Cardholder.
Points are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used as payment for obligations owed to Janney Montgomery Scott or any of its affiliates. Points are considered fully redeemed once your request is submitted online or confirmed over
the phone. To redeem points, please call Janney Rewards customer service toll-free at 1-888-557-1738 or log in to Janney Online Access here
Janney Rewards General Program Rules
These guidelines ("Guidelines") for the Janney Rewards® Program ("Program") describe eligibility requirements, earning and using Program rewards points ("Janney Rewards Points"), and other conditions and limitations. Please read this
document carefully and keep it in a safe place. Any use of the Janney Rewards debit card account ("Account") will constitute acknowledgment of, and agreement with, each of the terms of the applicable Debit Card Agreement and the terms described below.
- Until December 31, 2021, Clients will earn one point per net dollar purchase made on their Janney Advantage Platinum card; exclusive of cash advances, traveler's check purchases, balance transfers and access checks. Points do not accumulate for fees
of any kind, such as finance charges, late payment fees, annual fees, over limit fees, and related service charges, unauthorized charges, and ATM transactions. Changes made to the above list are at the sole discretion of Janney Montgomery Scott
- Points are considered earned when they are posted to the redemption system.
- Points will expire three (3) years after the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Points redeemed and expired points will be based on a first-in, first-out process.
- Accounts will be updated monthly. Points may take up to 45 days to be posted following a qualifying purchase.
- The online redemption center is available 24 hours a day. For redemptions, inquiries, and updates clients may call 1-888-557-1738. Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (ET), seven days a week.
- No retroactive credit will be given. Points may not be combined from different accounts to earn a reward. Points cannot be used in conjunction with other frequency or reward programs.
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter, change, or terminate the program or any account at any time without notice.
- Questions as to what constitutes a qualifying transaction, as well as any exceptions, are at the sole discretion of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC reserves the right to verify and adjust points at any time prior to or following
posting and redemption.
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC reserves the right to disqualify clients who have violated these rules.
- Points are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and cannot be used as payment for obligations owed to Janney Montgomery Scott LLC or its affiliates.
- Determination and payment of tax liability is the sole responsibility of the client.
- The account must be open and in good standing in order to redeem.
RULES REGARDING TRAVEL REWARDS
Go to Janney Online Access, then navigate to the Janney Rewards Site and select the Travel category. Complete Travel disclosures can be found under Travel Terms and Conditions
RULES REGARDING PHYSICAL RETAIL GIFT CARDS AND ELECTRONIC RETAIL GIFT CARDS
- The complete variety of gift card/gift certificate rewards (“Gift Cards”) and the number of points required to obtain each reward can be found online by visiting the program's website at www.janney.com and log on to Online Access or
by contacting the Rewards Center at 1-888-557-1738
- All redemptions are final. Gift Cards are not-returnable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash (except to the extent required by law).
- Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired.
- Gift Cards will not be extended beyond the specified expiration date, if applicable.
- Blackout dates may apply to the use of some Gift Cards.
- Complete terms and conditions vary according to the specific Gift Card issued.
a. In-stock electronic Gift Cards (“eGifts”) will be sent to the email address (and/or mobile phone) specified when the order was placed.
b. In-stock physical Gift Cards will be sent within 7 – 10 business days to the address specified when the order was placed
- Gift Cards will not be personalized and are transferable and may be redeemed by any person.
- Gift Cards must be presented to participating merchant for use.
- Mechanical reproductions, copies or facsimiles of Gift Cards will not be accepted
- Gift Cards can only be shipped within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and US Territories.
- Rush delivery is available for select Gift Cards for an additional 2,500 points. Gift Card orders that meet or exceed $250 in value will be shipped trackable mail.
- Redemptions of points for Gift Cards shall be limited to Gift Cards with an aggregate face value of $4,999 per person per day.
RULES REGARDING CHARITYCHOICE GIFT CARDS
Not redeemable for cash or merchandise. Never expires.
- CharityChoice Gift Cards is a project of Special Kids Fund (501c3, EIN 58-2550249). Funds are distributed to each of the designated charities in one payment, as a bulk allocation, quarterly. Keep confirmation of your charity designation and verification
of your order from your rewards program for your records. Ask your tax advisor as to your eligibility for a tax deduction .
- Special Kids Fund receives a modest 10% admin fee which is deducted prior to the quarterly allocation of the funds to the charities.
RULES REGARDING MERCHANDISE
General Terms and Conditions
- Prices are guaranteed upon redemption. The cost of shipping, handling, and applicable taxes are included in the price shown for each item.
- Once you redeem, except for the limited exceptions listed under “Return Policy,” your transaction is nonrefundable, and points will not be reinstated.
- All product orders are subject to availability. Customer Service will contact you if an item is no longer available to determine if you want a substitution or a refund. We reserve the right to offer substitute items which are similar and are of
equal or greater value but will not provide a substitute item unless you agree to it.
- If the merchandise is defective, contact Customer Service at 1-888-557-1738 within thirty (30) days of receipt. For items sent by USPS, UPS, or FedEx, request a return authorization for a refund. For items sent
by a trucking company, our customer service team may refer you to a dedicated factory service team that will come to your home to repair or replace, depending on the defect. For all merchandise, after thirty (30) days you must follow
the manufacturer’s warranty process which you may find on the manufacturer’s website.
- Items ordered at the same time may arrive separately.
- We cannot deliver to P.O., A.P.O., F.P.O. boxes, or any address outside the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Some merchandise may not be shippable to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
- Merchandise lost or stolen after delivery will not be refunded or replaced.
Shipping and Delivery Information:
- Items sent by USPS, UPS, or FedEx:
- Generally, in-stock merchandise will ship within 5 business days. Items that are not in stock will ship the day they become available. Addresses cannot be changed after order has been placed.
- When possible, refuse delivery from the shipper if the package is visibly damaged. If you are unable to refuse delivery for any reason and the package is visibly damaged, contact Customer Service at 1-888-557-1738 within 72 hours of delivery,
and we will file a claim for a refund for you.
- Items sent by a trucking company:
- Items may take up to 4 weeks to ship.
- A daytime phone number must be provided. You will be contacted by the carrier to schedule an appointment for delivery between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday - Friday. An adult, 18 years or older, must be present to inspect and sign for the delivery.
The delivery crew will deliver the product to your shipping address and will usually bring it onto the premises.
- Applicable large screen televisions, appliances and exercise equipment will be placed in the room of your choice (access permitting) and unboxed; packaging materials will be removed.
- No items will be installed or set up.
- Please inspect all items when delivered by the delivery team; if the screen is cracked or you plug in electronic devices (if feasible) and they don’t work, refuse delivery.
- If the item appears to be damaged or defective, you should refuse the delivery and contact us at 1-888-557-1738, If you are unable to refuse delivery for any reason and the package or product is damaged contact Customer Service at 1-888-557-1738
within 72 hours of delivery, and we will file a claim for a refund for you.
- Except as expressly provided above for damaged and defective items, items are nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
- Please call 1-888-557-1738 if you believe you received the incorrect item so we can verify what you received compared to the order placed. If we confirm that an incorrect item was shipped, the item can be returned and upon receipt, points will
be credited to your account.
For more information about Janney, please see Janney’s Relationship Summary (Form CRS) on www.janney.com/crs which details all material facts about the scope and terms of our relationship
with you and any potential conflicts of interest.
To learn about the professional background, business practices, and conduct of FINRA member firms or their financial professionals, visit FINRA’s BrokerCheck website: http://brokercheck.finra.org/