Janney Advantage RewardsSM Program as of September 30, 2023
As of September 30, 2023, points may no longer be used for travel. All other Janney Advantage® features and benefits will remain the same.
Effective December 31, 2021, Janney Advantage® accounts will no longer earn points based on debit card purchases or cash balances. Point balances available as of December 31, 2021 may be redeemed until expiration so long as your Janney Advantage® account remains open. Points expire after three (3) years at the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
About the Janney Advantage RewardsSM Program
Redeem your Janney Rewards points for merchandise, gift cards, eCertificates, and car rentals.
Redeem points for gift cards to your favorite merchants including Best Buy®, Bonefish Grill®, Lowe's®, Starbucks® and Target®.
Charity Gift Card
Your points can be used to do good by giving the gift of money to a local or national charity.
The rewards site will be updated every month with new and exciting merchandise for you to choose from like electronics, DVDs, jewelry, sporting equipment and toys, just to name a few.
Terms & Conditions
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC reserves the right to alter, change or terminate Janney Rewards at any time. This means that Janney Montgomery Scott may initiate changes impacting, for example, earning reward points, rules for the use of rewards, and features of special offers. Janney Montgomery Scott reserves the right to cancel any reservations or void any documents in connection with such rewards. Janney Montgomery Scott reserves the right to disqualify Cardholders that have violated the redemption rules of Janney Rewards.
Neither Janney Montgomery Scott, nor any of its affiliates, nor cxLoyalty shall be liable for bodily harm and/or property damage that may result from the Cardholder's participation in Janney Rewards. Janney Montgomery Scott, nor any of its affiliates, does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the goods and services by any supplier of travel, gift cards, or merchandise. Travel items are subject to the applicable rules and restrictions. Lost
or stolen or otherwise destroyed reward tickets, certificates or documents are
not reusable or replaceable. Janney Montgomery Scott, nor any of its
affiliates, makes no representations as to current or future tax consequences
regarding participation in Janney Rewards. Cardholders should consult their own
tax advisor for more information.
Participation is restricted to individuals and U.S. account holders only. Corporations, trusts, partnerships and similar accounts, and individuals maintaining an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or other retirement accounts are not eligible to participate. Janney reserves the right to terminate your Janney Advantage Account at any time.
Once a Cardholder's VISA Platinum Debit Card or Janney Rewards Account is terminated, points will no longer be valid. The definition of termination is located in the Janney Advantage Terms and Conditions that is sent to the Cardholder.
Points are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used as payment for obligations owed to Janney Montgomery Scott or any of its affiliates. Points are considered fully redeemed once your request is submitted online or confirmed over the phone. To redeem points, please call Janney Rewards customer service toll-free at 1-888-557-1738 or log in to Janney Online Access here.
1. The complete variety of gift certificate/gift card rewards and the number of points required to obtain each reward can be found online by visiting the program's website at www.janney.com and log on to Online Access or by contacting the Rewards Center at 1-888-557-1738
2. The client must call the Rewards Center at 1-888-557-1738 or visit the program's website at www.janney.com and log on to Online Access to redeem points to receive rewards. Redemptions are subject to point availability and other requirements contained in these Terms and Conditions. The Rewards Center will endeavor to issue a gift certificate/gift card within 7-10 business days of the client's request. At the time of the gift certificate/gift card redemption, the Rewards Center will reduce the client's points total by the number of points used to obtain the reward(s).
3. Gift certificates/gift cards will not be personalized and are transferable and may be redeemed by any person.
4. Gift certificates/gift cards must be presented to participating merchant partner for use. The Rewards Center and Janney Montgomery Scott LLC make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied with respect to the goods or services offered by any participating merchant; and shall not be liable for any loss, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of such rewards; or as a result of any defect in or failure of such rewards. The Rewards Center specifically disclaims any defect in or failure of such rewards. The Rewards Center and Janney Montgomery Scott LLC specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Taxes are the responsibility of the client to pay.
5. Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and/or the Rewards Center may change or terminate participating merchants, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, add an unlimited number of blackout dates, or increase the number of points required for any reward, even though such changes may affect the accrual or values of points or rewards.
6. A gift certificate/gift card may only be used once. Mechanical reproductions, copies or facsimiles of gift certificates/gift cards will not be accepted. Additional terms and conditions appearing on the gift certificate/gift cards are to be interpreted in accordance with, and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. Gift certificates/gift cards are not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
7. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for currency, credit, other points or rewards for no-shows or unused portions of rewards. Lost, stolen, destroyed or expired gift certificates/gift cards may not be reissued or replaced. Best efforts will be made to ensure that the gift certificate/gift card is received in a timely manner.
8. Gift Cards can only be shipped within the US 50 States and Territories. To ship outside of our shipping range please contact us with special instructions at 1-888-557-1738, additional charges may apply.
9. Rush delivery is available for retail and dining gift certificates for an additional 2,500 points and an additional shipping fee. Items shipped rush delivery will be received within 2 business days. Rush delivery is not available for addresses outside of the United States.
10. Redemptions of points for gift certificates/gift cards shall be limited to gift certificates/gift cards with an aggregate face value of $4,999 per person per day.
CharityChoice Gift Cards
1. Not redeemable for cash or merchandise. Never expires.
2. CharityChoice Gift Cards is a project of Special Kids Fund (501c3, EIN 58-2550249). Funds are distributed to each of the designated charities in one payment, as a bulk allocation, quarterly. Keep confirmation of your charity designation and verification of your order from your rewards program for your records. Ask your tax advisor as to your eligibility for a tax deduction.
3. Special Kids Fund receives a modest 10% admin fee which is deducted prior to the quarterly allocation of the funds to the charities. CharityChoice Donation Cards offer the same value as comparable merchant gift cards and can be ordered for a similar number of points per dollar.
1. Merchandise rewards are available for redemption by Janney Montgomery Scott LLC clients who are in good standing and have the necessary number of Janney Advantage points required when placing an order. Reward Center will verify the number of (points/miles) required at the time of order.
2. Merchandise may be redeemed only with Janney Rewards points. Points on separate accounts cannot be combined. Cash may not be supplemented with points to redeem merchandise. All items are subject to availability; most orders will ship within two to four weeks from date of redemption. All substitutions offered at the time of redemption will be of equal or greater value. All point deductions are made at the time of order.
3. Determination and payment of tax liability is the sole responsibility of the client.
4. Returns are only accepted for merchandise that is damaged, defective or miss-shipped and reported within 30 days of the receive date.
5. The manufacturers’ warranty, if any, applies to all items offered.
6. Reward Center reserves the right to modify or cancel the program without prior notification.
7. The offer is not available where prohibited by law.
8. Items redeemed may be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States only. Only standard shipping is available. No express delivery. Ship to address must include a street address; APO/FPO/PO Box addresses are not accepted. To ship outside of our shipping range please contact us with special instructions at 1-888-557-1738, additional charges may apply.
9. Merchandise advertised may not be available at the time of redemption. A suitable product may be substituted by the Reward Center without prior motives and in its sole discretion.