Which documents can I receive electronically?
- Statements and confirmations
- Performance reports
- Tax forms
What are the benefits of eDelivery?
- Convenient: Access financial information sooner, without waiting for the mail.
- Secure: By reducing the amount of sensitive financial information sent in paper form, eDelivery can help prevent fraud and identity theft.
- Flexible: Access account information on the go, from any location.
- Environmentally friendly: Reduce carbon footprint and eliminate the need to store or shred sensitive material.
How does eDelivery work?
eDelivery sends your important documents to your secure Online Access account portal. When your documents are ready, you’ll receive an email notification. You can then access your documents to view and/or print by logging into Online Access on your desktop, tablet or mobile device. Using eDelivery can also help you meet the eligibility
criteria for Janney’s Household Service Fee Waiver to help save you in account service fee costs. Learn more about the fee policy and waiver criteria here.
How do I get started?
Once logged into Online Access, at www.myjanney.com, click on the Profile icon. Select eDelivery Preferences. On the Preferences page, check the boxes corresponding to each account you want eDelivery for and then click Update eDelivery Preferences.