Steps to download Janney's secure Mobile App
- Search for “Janney“ or “MyJanney“ in the App Store / Google Play to download Janney’s mobile app.
Simply follow the steps below for Mobile Check Deposit:
- Navigate to Janney’s mobile version of Online Access on your device.
- Select the Move Money icon at the bottom of your screen and select Check Deposit.
- Under Deposit a check, enter the dollar amount of the check you want to deposit. The maximum amount of deposit is $300,000.
- Then, select the Janney account to deposit the funds*
- Endorse the check and take a photo of the check using your mobile device.
Note: Deposits will be available the next day (if deposited before 5 PM ET), or the second business day (if deposited after 5 PM ET). We advise you store your checks after deposit in a secure location until you confirm that the deposit is successfully
credited to your brokerage account. To learn more, visit the Mobile Check Deposit page on our website or contact your Financial Advisor.
* Janney does not accept money orders via mobile check deposit, or for the deposit at the branch associated with the account.
Disclosure: Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Message and data rates may apply. By using Mobile Check Deposit feature, you agree to use Mobile Check Deposit for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You warrant that you will only transmit acceptable items for deposit. Janney does not accept money orders via Mobile Check Deposit, or for deposit at the branch associated with the account. Mobile Check Deposit is only available for non-IRA accounts at this time.