Transfer Funds On the Go
You can transfer funds on demand using the Money Transfer feature of Janney’s Online Access, available on your desktop or using Janney’s Mobile App. To set up reoccurring transfers, contact your Janney Financial Advisor.
- Quicker access to your funds
- No need to go to the bank to deposit your check
- Make contributions or take withdrawals, including Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) directly to/from your Traditional or Roth IRA
- Easily review your transfer history
- Eliminate the possibility of stolen or lost checks, stop payment charges and check reissue costs
- Potential reduction of bank service charges and check fraud
- Reduce amount of paper checks used
Your Janney Financial Advisor can assist you in setting up recurring electronic funding through Automated Clearing House (ACH), also known as Direct Deposit. Have your bank account number, bank routing number, and the title of your bank account ready
(all of which can be found on your checks).
For cash transfers on demand, simply log into your account at www.myjanney.com select the Transfers & Payments tab from the top navigation bar,
then click Transfer Money. If using the Mobile App, click on the Move Money icon on the bottom of the screen, then ACH/Transfer.